iStore 270L Heat Pump Hotwater System
PRICE – SUPPLIED & INSTALLED: From $2211 + GST * Includes STC and ESC Rebates
ENERGY EFFICIENCY: 7/10
VALUE FOR MONEY: High
UPKEEP COSTS: Medium
WARRANTY: 5 years on everything
SUITABLE FOR: 2-4 people
About the unit
Up to $2000 Off* in Goverment Rebates!
Take control of your usage and expenses with the iStore 270L heat pump! Featuring two different timers that you can control yourself – you can take advantage of off-peak power, utilise your rooftop solar power efficiently and program the unit according to your household water demands throughout the day!
Cylinder : 5 years
Refrigeration & electrical : 2 years
Download Brochure : Brochure Sample
iStore 270L Heat Pump Features
The iStore 270-litre heat pump is a leading hot water solution from a brand known for its innovative and sustainable technology. iStore heat pumps harness renewable energy to create hot water.
iStore hot water systems use technology that captures and transfers thermal energy from the air into the water to heat it. iStore heat pumps can save you up to 70% energy usage compared to other systems.
You can also integrate these systems with your solar panels to take advantage of rooftop solar power and off-peak power. Heat pumps from iStore can be programmed to best meet the needs of your household as they change daily. Programmable timers make this quick and easy.
The Benefits of iStore Heat Pumps
The iStore hot water system is a good option for many reasons. Here are just a few:
- Economical – The iStore boasts four intelligent operating modes adapting to all situations. These include a hybrid mode for when additional guests are staying in your home and a vacation mode for when you are away on holidays.
- Optimal design – External wrap-around heating coil provides maximum thermal energy transfer.
- Easy to install – The iStore is easy and quick to install
- Low consumption – The iStore consumes approximately 1 kW of power during the air-to-energy process (average household running cycle is 3 – 4 hours = 3 – 4 kWh total)
- Money & energy savings – For the average Australian household, heating water accounts for up to 30% of the total energy usage. The iStore saves you hundreds while saving the planet!
Contact Silver Water Plumbing to learn about iStore hot water systems or any water heating solution. Our experts are happy to help you find the right hot water system for you.